Introduzca su usuario y contraseña para acceder a nuestros informes. Nuestra dilatada experiencia y nuestra extensa red internacional de aprovisionamientos nos permite mantener informados a nuestros clientes sobre la evolución de las cosechas y los mercados.
Si todavía no dispone de usuario contacte con nuestro equipo comercial o solicítelo a través de la sección Contacto.
Informes Infolive disponibles:
- Finally good weather conditions to produce in the mills, but market firm, without feeling to lower prices in the short & medium term
- Keeps the important harvest delay (New rains forecast)… Rising prices due to low offer
- Important harvest delay keeps prices increasing
- Harvest delay, Demand > Offer… «Termporary price increase?»
- Less uncertainty // Ready for the new crop
- After some rains last week… Stability & wait and see
- No improvement in the market (delayed harvest // More rain forecast // Low carry over).
- Uncertainty. Lack of rains.
- No rain. No change
- Stability. Whatching the sky…
- Lack of rain…
- After summer break…
- Market remains stable
- Still a firm market – No changes
- Selling position quite firm, the producers want to increase prices…
- Firm market and prices rising again…
- Some strengthening of prices due to increased demand and high may sales and export figures from Spain.
- Market remains stable, short term operations only and a very sensitive market.
- Market remains stable, firm offer and little demand.
- Stability as per last week: firm offer and little demand.
- No change from last week, the market is waiting for news regarding the climate and demand.
- The rains of the past few days calmed the market.
- Firm market due to the uncertainty of the next harvest due to climatic factors.
- Increase of prices due to drought concerns in Spain and active demand.
- Selling position quite firm, the producers want to increase prices.
- Fixed market, very little offer and some price rises, due to drought and some active demand.
- Finally some rain in southern Spain, harvest almost finished.
- Firmness in the market and harvesting activity, needs of rains in south Spain to better definition on the market.
- Prices fell slightly, the new harvest has already started
- Market somewhat more tense due the Spanish lowest harvest forecast
- No changes in ther market / Finally some rains
- No changes in the market / Absence of rains / Low carry over
- Firmness in the market due to the absence of rains and the wellknow low carry over.
- Low activity in the sector. // Some decrease in quotations
- Low activity in the sector. Anouncement of june exists = 100.000 tns
- No changes, low activity in the sector.
- No changes in the market, low offer, but also low demand
- No big changes in the market, waiting more info about the next crop
- The market remains tense, low availability for the rest of the year until new crop.
- The situation remains… No symptoms of weakness
- The situation remains… Low demand + low offer
- Stability on prices during the last weeks
- Firm market: Yet higher prices & need for rain in Spain
- The same situation: Firm market, aim to increase prices, need of rain in Spain
- No change: Firm market, trying to increase prices
- Keeps the same situation after the increases of prices of last days. Firm market.
- Prices increase due to a lack of supply and higher demand
- Same situation: Price decreases & low activity in the market
- Price decreases & low activity in the market
- Low activity in the market
- The market has calmed down
- Finally rains… Decreases in prices
- Firmness / Lack of rains / Stabilized demand
- Price increases + firmness in the market due to lack of rains